Terms and Conditions of "Multi Function Printer Service"
The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") shall be applied between FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp. and its affiliates (collectively, "FUJIFILM Business Innovation") and legal entity customer who use the "Multi Function Printer Service" ( "Option Site") of FUJIFILM BI Direct ( "Site") , as to the use the Option Site. Customer who use the Option Site shall be deemed as having agreed to the Terms of FUJIFILM BI Direct and this Terms and Conditions.
1. Registered User of Option Site
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation shall register customer who possess user qualifications for the Site and who have completed procedures designated by FUJIFILM Business Innovation as registered user of the Option Site ("Option Site Registered User").
- In addition to the provision in the preceding Paragraph, if a registered user of option site(s) of the Site other than this Option Site receives the notice relating to the service integration into this Option Site but does not terminate the use of the service after such integration, FUJIFILM Business Innovation will register such user as Option Site Registered User.
- Option Site Registered Users shall be able to withdraw from the Option Site in accordance with the withdrawal procedures designated by FUJIFILM Business Innovation.
2. Services on the Option Site
On the Option Site, FUJIFILM Business Innovation shall provide the following services (hereinafter referred to as "Option Services") to the Option Site Registered User.Note1
Additional procedures may be required with regards to the provision of Option Services. Note 2, Note 3
- Note 1: Option Services may be provided from information which FUJIFILM Business Innovation products and services collect, and FUJIFILM Business Innovation processes and analyzes.
- Note 2: All or a part of the Option Services may not be provided based on the type of contract with legal entity that the Option Site Registered User belongs to ("Legal Entity"), the type of such Legal Entity, the place of installation of FUJIFILM Business Innovation products in such Legal Entity and/or others.
- Note 3: Depending on the type of application procedure, all or part of the Option Services may not commence at the same time that the FUJIFILM Business Innovation registered a customer as the Option Site Registered User.
- Provide various information etc. useful to business solutions of the Option Site Registered Users and Legal Entity.
- Provide various information etc. related to FUJIFILM Business Innovation products and services used by Legal Entity.
- Serve as a contact for various inquiries, orders, requests, and reports related to FUJIFILM Business Innovation products and services used by the Legal Entity.
3. Deletion and/or disqualification of Option Site Registered User.
If any of the following reasons arise, FUJIFILM Business Innovation may delete and/or disqualify Option Site Registered Users without prior notice, and cease to provide Option Services.
- If Option Site User violates the provisions of this Terms and Conditions or the Terms and Conditions of FUJIFILM BI Direct,
- If Option Site Registered User is disqualified as Registered User of the Site, or
- If FUJIFILM Business Innovation otherwise judges that usage of Option Services by Option Site Registered User is inappropriate.
Any right, interest and title in and to the design related to the Option Site, and/or the Option Site configuration on which FUJIFILM Business Innovation inserted the information of FUJIFILM Business Innovation products or services etc. is protected by international copyright laws, treaties and related legislation, and belong to FUJIFILM Business Innovation.
5. Temporary suspension etc. of Option Site Services
FUJIFILM Business Innovation may temporary suspend or interrupt all or part of Option Services without prior notification to Option Site Registered Users in the event that any of the following reasons arise. FUJIFILM Business Innovation shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any of such interruptions or suspension to the Option Site.
- If regular or urgent maintenance work is conducted,
- If it becomes impossible to provide the services due to failure of facilities, power outage, or other force majeure events including but not limited to natural disaster,
- If FUJIFILM Business Innovation otherwise judges that it is necessary to suspend or discontinue Option Services based on a rational reason.
6. General Disclaimer
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation makes no warranties of accuracy, completeness or usefulness, etc. of any information on the Option Site.
- Unless otherwise specifically provided in the Option Site, FUJIFILM Business Innovation shall not be liable for any loss, damage or other consequences arisen from or related to the usage of the Option Site.
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation shall not be responsible for Option Site Registered User’s inability to use the Option Services due to any trouble or defect in the usage environment, etc., or any consequences arisen from or in relation to such inability.
- The contents of the Option Site are subject to change without any prior notice.
7. Amendment of the Terms and Conditions
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without Option Site Registered User’s consent. FUJIFILM Business Innovation may inform the Option Site Registered User of such amendments via any means that FUJIFILM Business Innovation deems suitable including web-based notification.
- After such notification is given pursuant to Clause 7.1 above, such amendments are deemed to be accepted by the Option Site Registered Users if they continue to use the Option Site after such notification.
In the event of a contradiction between the Japanese language version of the Terms and Conditions and other language version, the provisions in the Japanese language version shall take precedence.
Enacted on April 1, 2021